Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Sunday :)

So, it has to be said. My peeps in New England are getting SACKED with a snowstorm right now. Maybe not sacked by our standards...but they're getting some nonsense of the weather-kind, and for sure I will be a beeyotch tomorrow by emailing my work buds to bust them on their commute. That's my right as a now-islander right?

Whatever.

So, on the job front here's where I stand: we spent our day on Magen's Bay, as we will every Sunday...and it RAINED all farging day. But that was fine, I'll take rain at 70 degrees over snow at 25. So we boozed and chowed, and the Man and I took a walk to the bar to check in on my job status. Apparently there's a chick working there until Jan, and then there's a spot open. I'll take it thanks! Hopefully it will fall my way. I'll let you know.

In the meantime I completed my virtual 20 hour week, and will be started on the next 20 hour week tomorrow. I also have another interview tomorrow, at noon, at a place called Paradise Point. It's high on top of a mountain by the cruise ships, and you can tram up to a restaurant/bar, buy a drink and check out the view. Plus they have 3 bird shows a day. WHAT?? BIRDS??? Hell yeah, they gots some parrots, and you KNOW I'm down with that. My interview is at noon...so cross your fingers.

That's all my news...I'm way buzzed on Coronas, and am looking to hit the sack soon. My Pats play tomorrow night...and I'm looking for a HUGE game against Baltimore.

I owe all of you blog-visits, so keep an eye out for me, I'm coming by.

GO PATS!

GO WAITRESS JOBS!!

Later you sexy peeps :)

No comments: