Saturday, December 22, 2007

I Think

I just decided that Saturday posts will be photo-less. Instead I'll run my mouth off on current events that caught my eye.

Like Britney's sister. My god.

Like Roger Clemens. Who needs to just step up to the mike and get it over with. Admit it. Apologize. Move on. The longer you have your attorneys proclaim your innocence the more tired the public will grow.

Like Jessica Simpson vs. Dallas fans. Really? Although, I remember back in Tom Brady's 1st or 2nd year there were rumors he was hanging around with the trashtastic Tara Reid, and I do remember the radio sports shows being full of debate and phone calls going something like 'Get that skank away from our quarterback!!!'. So I can't be a hypocrite on this one.

Like the Natalie Holloway case closing up and going cold. Man, what a disappointment. How did those kids get away with murder? We'll never know. So sad for her parents, and so frustrating for everyone else.

That's it for now. I'm out. Happy weekend.

No comments: