Sunday, December 9, 2007

GO PATS GO!!!

It's a WINDY Sunday on St. Thomas today. I'm getting ready to work out and do the hated lunges before we head to the beach. Tonight we're opening up our Tiki bar for the big Pats/Steelers game with our buds - GO PATS!!

Last Monday we watched the awesome Pats/Ravens game at a sports bar, and it was rowdy. If you're a football fan you KNOW that game went back and forth so much that if we weren't cheering we were pissing at the people who were cheering - at the end we all left the bar friends, but I was getting heated as the game came down to the wire. I still don't know how we came out with a win.

I can't believe we've only been here for two weeks, it feels like much longer as we settled in much faster than last year. I do plan to post daily, but at the moment I just haven't been a good blogger. That will all change though - and my plan is to share a photo a day of our time in St. T. So stay tuned.

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: