Friday, November 30, 2007

Break out the Coronas

I'm happy to report that two humans and three birds made it safely to the island. We got here on Monday and have spent the past few days getting settled.

I will be back to post a proper update with pics, but for now I need you to cross your fingers: I interviewed today for the beach waitress job - apparently it's between me and some other chick. I told the guy I would rock it out; he told me one of us was getting called. I suppose that was my cue to toss my huge chest in his face...but I lack the huge chest, so I smiled and said 'Oooh, suspense!' and he laughed.

So here I am, waiting by the phone like I'm back in 7th grade doodling the names of me and some hot classmate on a notebook while shooting sad looks at the phone. *sigh*

In the meantime - I have no idea how to find out who's lurking my site on Blogger - so I gots to ask- does anyone love NJaney anymore?

Show me the love people! There's a prize in it for ya!

Okay, there's no prize...but just do it anyways.

:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm showing the love to my favorite (possible) island waitress!

:) cor

Anonymous said...

I have much love, much love! So glad you are back in the tropics, can't wait to see pix and hear if you got el jobbo - fingers crossed!

Betsy said...

Given you lots of love! Good luck on the job. You would rock it for sure. We're getting the 1st snow of the year...already about 5 inches. Are you jealous yet???? Soak up some sun for me, please :)

Anonymous said...

Ok. I gotta figure this out. Yours is one of my fave blogs even if you left spaces. I miss you over there by the way!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get the job. Sounds like it would be fun!!

BBB

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and miss it when you don't post.