Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Dude, where's my energy?

The Man and I have been enjoying ourselves for the past 4-5 days. My last waitress shift was Friday, and since then it's been a blur of beach, booze and food. This morning I felt like a college kid after spring break.

It all ends today though, I work a double shift today, one shift tomorrow, another double shift Friday and one shift on Saturday. Yikes. I also need to start eating better, and by better I mean not shoving potato chips down my throat like I'm in a competition.

Let's get to today's entry. In St. Thomas please remember to Drive on the Left. This is easier to get used to than you might think. The only places I get tripped up on are when you're entering somewhere with an In and Out lane and I have to remember to enter on the left side when I'm so tempted to go in on the right.

Here's today's picture:

'Cuz without a picture you'd have no idea what driving on the left looks like, right?

I'm outta here, have to shower up and leave to serve frozen drinks to the tourists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey NJaney!! My hubby's been readin' over my shoulder. He's in love with your world there!! I hope you all have a great new years. We are at my nephew's wedding (pre-wedding right now). The wedding is at 6 o'clock. It should be a nice do!!

Have a great rest of 2007, my friend!!

BBB