Thursday, December 13, 2007

Everyone out of the pool!!!

Things you don't see in Boston?

Tarantulas.

What fell in and died in our pool the other night?

A fucking tarantula. Holy shit. I just about wet myself when the Man fished it out. And we're pretty sure it's a baby, which means mom-ula is wandering around somewhere.

It took all my willpower to lean over and shove a teaspoon next to it for it's photo, I fully expected it to jump up and attach itself to my face.

Enjoy the ickiness that is today's photo:



5 comments:

Wicked M said...

And I am now cured of wanting to visit you there. EW. I'm slightly nauseous now. Ugh.

Beach Bum Marcie said...

That is gross, dude. Just nasty...ewww...I got goosebumps!

Sorry I've been MIA. I'm back but...just to stop in real quick!! And, say I know that I suck at blogging but I'm hoping to be back to normal SOON. :)

Anonymous said...

Holy. Fucking. Baby Jesus.

So glad it was dead when you found it. So glad it was not dead under your shoe. AUUUGGGH.

Anonymous said...

Please be sure to remove all tarantulas from the premises prior to my visit. Icky!

Anonymous said...

So, I gotta tell ya... I made Keith come look at it first... then made my 4 year old daughter scroll so I could be far enough back from the screen when it came into view as the page went down. I was expecting much bigger haha! I absolutely HATE spiders.

Don't move to FL. I kill spiders that size outside my house. Biggest I've seen is about the size of my hand at my mom's house. She was sweatin' killing that one!

Thanks for grossing me out though, seriously. Ew.

Cor