Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Survey

Yet another break from the Junebug recap to survey-up:

Two Names You Go By: NJaney (on here), my real one (out there)

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: White spaghetti-strap tank, black flip-flops

Two things you want (or have) in a relationship: Humor, trust

Two of Your Favorite Things to do: Go out with friends, read in a quiet room

Two things you did last night: Watched TV, folded laundry

Two people you Last Talked To: The Man, the girl at the deli who took my order

Two Things You're doing tomorrow: Waitressing a double shift, drinking a Heineken (inbetween the shifts)

Two Longest Car Rides: Drove with my family cross-country from CT to CA, a spring break trip CT to FL

Two Favorite Drinks: Beer, juice

Two Things About Me you may not have known: I took piano lessons for nine years, I was a TimeLife operator (for almost two months)

Two jobs I have had in my life: Shoe sales, receptionist

Two Movies I would watch over and over: GoodFellas, Star Wars (any of them)

Two of my favorite foods: Anything salty and cheesy

Two places I'd rather be right now: I'm here

1 comment:

Betsy said...

you really wouldn't rather be here in MN? Or MA even? This has to be the longest winter on record. Although right now I have my space heater so close to me I almost feel like I'm in the tropics but my hands will not warm up!