Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Monday

I have six waitressing shifts this week. Today 10-5, Wed 10-5 and 6-10:30, Thurs 11-5, Fri 10-5 and 6-10:30. I'm tired just looking at that, but on the other hand it's a good thing. Good $$ and a lot of walking. I took a week of when Junebug was here, stuffed my face and I need to get back to the healthy side.

One last thing about the Super Bowl before I get to your pictures for the day. We did squares at our Super Bowl party, $5 a square:



Guess what? The Man and I SWEPT each quarter and the final score. Can you stand it? Not shady at all when the house wins everything...! But no, it didn't take the sting out of the loss. It was only an interesting side show. (you have our friend Russ to thank for the 'penis' squares...)

You pictures of the day come via our deck. There was a beautiful sailboat in the 'neighborhood' and I snapped a couple of pictures, one far:




...and one close:



Each time we see a boat, or jet skier, or snorkeler off our deck we look at each other and say 'we need binoculars'. Do you think we own any yet? Nope.

No comments: