Monday, February 25, 2008

Junebug's Visit - Day's Seven, Eight and Nine

I believe it was Day Five or Six that JB's trip was extended through the following Sunday, which was cool, more time to play! Unfortunately I had shifted all of my waitressing around to be free when she was here, so I worked the next three days. Which meant I was not dragging my camera around.

Wed: I wake up, and go to work from 10 - 5, and then 5:30 - 10, so I am pretty much out of the game. The Man had some work to catch up on also. I believe JB got up, had coffee and relaxed before heading out with T to hang with him. T works for himself, so it was pretty easy for him to shift his schedule around. They went around the island, went up to Paradise Point, had some lunch. Etc. All of them came into my second restaurant for dinner and drinks, and that night I got home and we pretty much hit the sack.

Thurs: I wake up and go to work from 11:30 - 5. The Man works as well, and I believe T and JB spent the day together. I think. I know she and the Man dropped me off at work, so I believe she relaxed around the house for a great portion of the day. Did you stay there for the day? I really have no idea. I do know all three of them came to pick me up at work, and we stayed at the bar for a few drinks until hitting up a restaurant, The Banana Tree, for dinner. I do know we were pretty buzzed, and JB got a little hammered (I do have pictures of that...good blackmail). We pretty much went home after dinner and passed out. Well JB passed out. We all 'went to sleep'.

Fri: I wake up and go to work, 10-5. The Man went to the hospital on this day to take care of his stubbed toe that was not behaving. The night we all had plans with out other buds to go out with T for a birthday dinner. I got a text in the middle of the day that the Man had stitches and other nonsense, so T took him home and was picking me up from work. T and JB showed up at five and we went home to shower and get ready. Don't ask me how I got out of work on Friday night, I have no clue. The Man stayed home - basically he stubbed this same toe a year ago, and it misbehaved. He had some stuff done to it back then, but it never really healed properly, so this time when he stubbed it the doc went in and took care of business. So he stayed home for the dinner and the rest of us went out. Ate. Drank. Drank some more. Hit up a bar. Drank some more. And home we went. To sleep.

1 comment:

April Ziegler said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I must say, you are one lucky girl... living in St Thomas for half the year. I'll be checking in for island photos... I could definitely use some sun & beach shots this time of year. Blah, Philadelphia... =)