Friday, February 15, 2008

I

am tired.

I *almost* miss my office job where I could sit most of the day and surf the 'net. I've waitressed 26 hours so far this week, and I have another 12 today; my second double of the week.

Waitressing full-time down here was not the plan, however I'm still pulling 2 night shifts at the pizza joint; that ends on 2/27. Which can't get here fast enough. After that I'll be down to 4 day shifts, M-F, ending at 5.

The good news is my day shift today should be pretty slow, I need to remember my Soduko book.

Enjoy your Friday!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I'd almost feel sorry for you having to spend your winter in StT waitressting...but you're still spending your winter in StT so I can't really get too worked up for ya. Sorry! For real, though - that's tough work. I couldn't do 12 hours of it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yo chickie...my emails to you keep bouncing back. Double shifts...again? That sucks.

Chat with you soon.