Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday Thoughts

- I love the Keyword Activity blog stat. Due to my various posts I am currently #1 in Google searches for 'bar like cheers' and 'cutest reptile'. I'm #8 for 'kill spiders by the pool'. I'm #9 for 'lizards in st. thomas'. Put that in your pipe.

- I'm PMS-ing this week, which explains why I've had a bottomless, insatiable appetite. Ugh. However I've had more water than beer, and should get points for that.

- Lipstick Jungle is my new favorite show. It's full of cliches and moments-you-can-see-coming, but still, it's juicy and gossipy - and I love it.

- I am never buying Lindsay Lohan as Marilyn Monroe. Not even for a poor man. She's in the Paris Hilton stage of her life...her movies bomb, no one cares about her singing - she's just a paparazzi target at the moment. And it's sad.

- The Man gets the stitches out of his toe on Tuesday. Woohoo!

- My parents/aunt & uncle are flying in Wed and Thurs for two weeks. Woohoo!

- Last night was my last waitressing shift after 5pm. Woohoo!

- I'm saying it now, Obama is going to be our next president. I don't see how it doesn't happen.

- Clinton shouldn't feel bad, she's been a trailblazer.

- It's ridiculous how much money J Lo is getting for pics of her new babies. What is the matter with this world? They're BABIES. Fuck.

3 comments:

Wicked M said...

Thanks for the heads up on the photo site. Very cool! I will probably join sometime today and I will let you know what my handle is. Woo!

Yay for Obama and Hillary. I say either one would be a major step in the right direction for our country.

Awesome that you guys will have family visiting for two weeks! Woo!

Wicked M said...

Oh! And the Lindsay Lohan thing has me beyond ticked off. Seriously, nothing is sacred anymore. She isn't even talented and the fact that they are letting her even be compared to Marilyn with these photos is INSANE.

And the J.Lo thing. I made the comment to my husband the other day about how much they are getting for the photos. They are just babies, people!

nejyerf said...

i'm in total agreement with you on the lindsay lohan thing.

besides which...her pictures are photoshopped beyond recognition!!!