Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday = Beach

Hello Sunday!

It's noon my time, and usually we are at the beach by now. We took a break last Sunday as Junebug left and we needed to recharge after her fun-filled visit. We were planning to go today, but we like our beach days to be sunny, like this:



But unfortunately this is the weather today:


So we ain't going.

Normally on the island it can be rainy on one side, and clear sun on the other...but we live near Magen's Bay, so we know it's a crappy day to be over there. Our buds usually get there early, and we texted them a little bit ago to see how warm it was, and they answered back 'We're huddled under umbrellas'.

Not fun.

Instead I'll get some things done around here: start a book (True Evil by Greg Iles), fill two photo albums, clean the bird cages, advance my band in Guitar Hero and maybe some laundry. I might even work out. So there.

However I'll post a nice beach picture for you, because that's what I do on Sunday. Enjoy our tootsies, on Magen's Bay, a month ago:

No comments: