Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday Thoughts

* Like her or not you have to admit it's nice to see Britney get back on track with her family's help.

* I've been watching Roger Clemen's downfall with a smirk (fully aware of my Patriots woes, don't think I'm a hypocrite), but after watching him squirm and get shot down by the judge on ESPN I felt a little bad for him. I can't imagine what it's like for such a public person, once worshipped, to go down in flames in front of the whole world. How do you play ball with your kids, or have coffee with your wife with all of that pressure on your shoulders? God.

* Anyone out there still watching Lost? Are we loving the new episodes?

* I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

* I'm so glad not to be waitressing today.

* I'm a little hungover, and gray bird is calling for breakfast right now Guess What! Breakfast!! Good MORNing! Good MORNING!! BREAKFAST!! I'm going to go shove an apple in his beak (with love of course...)

No comments: