Thursday, January 10, 2008

Really?

A blog a day? With photos?

Currently I'm a liar. But I have an excuse. I started a new waitressing gig this week, all days, and two of those days (including this one) start at 10 am. Which means by the time my love-to-sleep-ass drags herself out of bed it's already 8:30 and I have to shower, have coffee, feed the birds, get dressed, apply enough mascara to look awake and drive 30 mins-maybe-longer-depending-on-the-cruise-boat-traffic.

I'm tired in the mornings, and on Tuesday 'feed the birds' was removed from my list as I ran out of time. Blogging doesn't fit in at all but I'm making an effort this morning for you people.

Do you appreciate it?

Do you appreciate me?

Why don't you ever call?

For Jersey Jen - yes I miss my little red car, but she's staying with her big blue brother (the Man's ride) so I know she's taken care of. She's too young to read so I fear the value of postcards would just be missed by her. We do have a car down here.

It's time for birds, shower, coffee, clothes, make-up. Then I'm off to feed the best burger to the tourists.

I'll be back at 6. And if you're lucky I might have some photos for you people to see tomorrow.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I try to sympathsize with you but something about spending the winter months in tropical paradise makes it difficult for me. But I really am trying!

Anonymous said...

We appreciate it! Stick around! More pictures! We miss them!

But, like bjb, I also have a hard time with the sympathy, since I have to drag my ass out of bed and face the CCCCCOOOLLLDDD chill of winter when I get in the car!

Sometimes I skip feeding the animals, too. They always pay me back by whining all night.