Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bring on the Gravy

Happy Day-Before-Thanksgiving!

We are released from work at 3pm today, which rocks. It's also jeans day, which rocks some more. As it's my last physical day at work my co-worker-in-crime and I will promptly head out for some drinks in a celebration of 'goodbye'. *sniff*

After drinks I'll find the Man for some dinner, then the two of us are headed to the bowling alley to chill out with our bowling buds whom we haven't seen since locking up our bowling shoes last year. The night before Thanksgiving is famous for being one of the biggest bar nights during the year (I guess it competes pretty heavily with St. Pats right?) so tonight will be loud and rowdy I'm sure.

Tomorrow we head to the Man's family for turkey and gift exchange in a celebration we like to call ThanksMas; then we will head to the Cape on Friday to see my fam. Saturday night we are meeting pals for a final dinner, Sunday we drop the cars off at our mechanic who will care for them while we're gone...and Monday morning we catch a 6:30 AM flight out of the cold and into the warm.

But for now let's concentrate on the food, family and football that we'll all enjoy tomorrow.

Enjoy your Thanksgivings!!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

I would comment but I'm not talking to you right now. I want christmas presents this weekend and a one way ticket ot some where warm too.