Sunday, November 4, 2007

It's wicked late.

I'm on the couch watching the BC/Florida game. Do I follow college football? Um, NO. However there's fuss in this town about our BC Eagles, and our DVD player choked out on us, so the Man and I are playing on our laptops with the game on in the background. In case you're interested the Eagles have choked themselves into their first lost.

I've just spent the past hour or so making this blog purty. It's amazing how much time you can lose when you start playing with pictures and blog colors. I think I like what I've created. I did enjoy my little space on MSN...until I was unable to post entries. I emailed MSN and received a loooong email back with 'Things I Could Do to Fix the Problem'. It made me tired just reading it. So I jumped ship. Got the hell outta Dodge. Made like a tree and leave(d). Turned tail.

I think you get the idea.

And here we are.

Are you as excited as I am?

Tomorrow is a big day. Patriots vs. Colts. 4:15 pm. To say this game is huge is an understatement. This game is huger than huge, and yes, it's a regular season game. I'm tense and excited about it at the exact same time. You could say I'm excensed. Or Tecited.

I plan to have a Blogger-Warming party sometime this week to celebrate my new blog. Of course you're all invited. Stay tuned for details.

GO PATS

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome NJaney!

Only a couple more msn-ers to switch over before I never have to sign into that account again!

Hope you like your new home!

Beach Bum Marcie said...

So, I LOVE that you are over at blogger!! That is fucking awesome!!

I was missing you today...I just emailed you to find out where you are!! I'm stalking you but SO happy you have joined us here. :)

As for us, we are uber cocky too and I didn't want to spend game day in jail so no nut smacking. :)

Wicked M said...

Woo hoo! Welcome to our little blogger world!

So glad to see that you've joined the new family.

Amanda :)

C said...

So, I put in my email address and apparently I have one of these... whaddya know?! Now I can comment...

I wonder how long ago I opened this thing... hmmm...

Cori

Anonymous said...

Sometimes . . . I think of jumping ship as well. Spaces makes it so hard to customize. Blogger is better. Hmmmmm. Well, glad you're here! Love the new digs. Good pix of the kids and the man.

nejyerf said...

i KNEW you'd give in and come over to blogger.

welcome!

can't wait for the party!!!

Anonymous said...

Oy, I have thought of jumping ship SO MANY TIMES!!!!!

I hate MSN. HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM. I have express this so many times in so many blogs I cannot believe they haven't kicked me off. They actually featured me on "Best of" the week after I ripped them a new one, how funny is that?

Oy.

Birds and paper. My birds are PSYCHO. Completely whacked out. I have given up changing the paper daily because they just freak out when I do. They have now completely torn up the last piece I put in and lined the nest with it, and as soon as I clean out the bottom of the cage (which is remarkably clean for some reason, I still don't understand this phenomenon....where is all the poop going?) they will THROW OUT ALL THEIR HARD WORK AND START ALL OVER AGAIN. They have gotten really good at flying around with GIANT pieces of paper in their tiny beaks. It is great entertainment for us. At least it keeps them distracted from their *ahem* other activities. (Good Lord)

As for the kitty, she is hilarious. I have to keep the squirt bottle handy because she is is "hunt" mode when ever she sees them. She made a flying leap for it last night and misjudged the fact that there was a sliding glass door right next to the cage and smacked right into it. She sat down shaking her head like "Holy Crap. Those are some VICIOUS birds!!" But this morning I found her curled up right under their perch. I think I am going to have to put them in a different room during the day or I will come home to dead birds, cause of death, massive heart attack due to a kitty staring them down all day.

Ok, I have written you a book. I will leave you alone now!!! ROFL!!

~Ronna