Sunday, November 11, 2007

Two Weeks

Enough time to do the following:

- say goodbye to friends
- squeeze in two holidays with family
- say goodbye to family
- see if my current job will let me go virtual
- mail out some boxes
- get a travel certificate from the vet
- get the house clean and the fridge empty
- tone my ass (i wish)
- make a list of places I can waitress at
- meet my tennis buds for a few more night games
- change our mailing address
- have one last hair appt.
- store our cars
- enjoy last lunch trips to my favorite stores and restaurants with my kickass co-worker
- mentally prepare myself for a day of travel with three squawky birds (and to pray for crying toddlers to be on our flights as buffers)


Two weeks until we get back to de Island way mon. Free rum punches for everyone!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky.

:) cor

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's that time of year again! Sounds like you have a solid plan to depart the mainland for tropical island life.

You lucky friggin' bastard. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh! You're going back to the island. I am so jealous. It is so freaking cold here.

I guess I better figure out if I have one of these google/blogger accounts hanging around here somewhere and dust it off. I think I do. I will add you via this account to my blog so you don't have to come to me through your MSN account if you ask nicely :D I think I can do it with your blog id somehow. Let me work on it and I will let you know how it goes, lol.

Anonymous said...

Aw crap. I have to have an email address. It doesn't have to be an MSN one, just any old email will do. :)

But retrospectively, I think that will just make you get an MSN ID which would totally defeat the purpose...

Screw it. ROFL. I should have skipped the 1/2 scoop of caffinated grounds in my coffee this morning. I am buzzing like I took speed or something! *somebody stop the girl!*