Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh the pain

My laptop is sick. I don't know why. I have her at work today to see if our IT dude can help her. I had the shakes yesterday from not being able to play on her. I'm so addicted.

In other news, I'm hungover. We had a couple of friends over last night for an early present exchange (Happy ChrisGiving everyone!) and we put down a few margaritas while watching the Pats WAX Buffalo. Blowouts are fun! 19-0 and baby, I can smell it.

They bought us Cranium and an awesome painted turtle for the island. We helped to pimp their ride and gave them black and white checkered floor mats for their silver Mini. We then spent the second half of the football game playing Cranium and slurping 'ritas.

And now my head hurts.

Tally Ho my good people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE cranium! Leslie and I are awesome when we're on the same team because I can answer all the questions and she can do all of the doodling and using the clay. I have a brand new Cranium game that we bought a few years ago and haven't even played yet.

Anonymous said...

Never played Cranium but it looks fun. The company that created that is friggin' wild - straight out of the DotNot Era.

So what's with all the pansy bullshit about the Pats running up the score? Um, like, don't they play in the F-ING NFL?!?!?! I gag at all the news reports on the Pats but I'm so OK if they run up the scores.

Too bad you can't take your car with you. Seems like the perfect ride for the island!

HAPPY CHRISGIVING!

Cheers,
BH