Sunday, November 25, 2007

Close game

But the Pats remain defeated. Let's see, the spread was 23.5...and we won by 3. Ouch. You KNOW everyone was expecting a rout, especially the frustrated crowd at the stadium. We were sloppy. Heads are gonna roll in Bill's house this week!

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgivings :) Ours was perfect...family time, football, couch-napping. Love it. We got back from the Cape yesterday evening, showered up and met friends out for a goodbye dinner. We got our drink on, and I followed that up with my third sleepless night in a row. Way frustrating. I get anxious with the transition and I'm paying for it with a cold. I'm in the phlegm-battle of trying to cough it up or swallow it. Of course you have that middle area where you keep growling and hacking to get the phlegm to a better place but all you end up doing is annoying those around you. Whatever. I'm going to make someone a lucky person when they sit next to me on the plane tomorrow...!

Our flight is at the crack of dawn, we're being picked up at 4AM, so our wake-up time is, uh, 3. Which, last time I checked, is 3 hours from now. Stupid close football game. If it was a rout I would have clocked out a few hours ago.

I think I'm clocking out now. Right after I check my purse for the third time to make sure I really do have everything I need. My OCD is in full swing at the moment.

Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woo baby!! Tropical Janey is tropical once more!! Hope you are having an excellent flight um, right now as I type. Can't wait to hear how it went!