Friday, November 9, 2007

For the Record

Green Day's song 'Time of Your Life' always makes me teary.

Also for the record, the concert rocked. Wolfgang did sing some backup, played a good bass and generally hung around his side of the stage - while letting the veterans jump around and act silly. He was introduced, and we showed him the love - and you could tell Eddie was tickled to be on stage with his son. Very cool for both of them. The band, as a whole, rocked!

One last VH note: The shirt I bought the Man was a black Hanes t-shirt with an authentic *cough* iron on decal from the 1979 VH World Tour, cost me $30. A few people fell for it and thought it was an original shirt from that concert, and asked the Man if they could buy it, or trade for it. One dude asked how he kept it in such great shape and the Man told him it was framed, but he pulled it out to wear for the reunion show. I love drunk people.

2 comments:

C said...

I'm back on Spaces... it's too hard to leave comments on here sometimes and I'm just used to spaces.

It's bipolar... sometimes (like now) it lets me leave them, other times it locks up my computer.

I voted for that Green Day song for our graduation song. Um, it didn't win. Madonna's "I'll Remember" did.

Yeah, that's how I felt too ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Green Day's song takes me back to my love sick days of high school.